More Coming Soon...
Feel free to submit how you
incorporate White Oak Farm and
Table products into your favorite
recipes on our "Contact" page.
Spicy Apple and Fig Pork Roast
1 (5 pound) boneless pork loin roast
salt and ground black pepper to taste
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
4 tablespoons fig compote
1 cup chicken broth
Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F .
Sun-Dried Tomato Broiled Fish
White Oak Sun-Dried Tomato Salad Dressing
1. Brush olive oil lightly on fish fillets
2. Sprinkle with salt and paprika.
3. Place skin-side-down on greased broiler pan. Broil 2 to 3 inches from heat for
approximately. 4 -5 minutes.
4. Remove fish and brush White Oak Sun-Dried Tomato Salad Dressing over top the fillets.
5. Return to 450 degree oven for 10 minutes.
6. If desired, pour 1 teaspoon lemon juice mixed with the Sun-Dried Tomato dressing and a bit of olive oil over the fish as a finishing sauce.
Red Raspberry Brie
This is a simple and delicious European treat! Serve as an hors d'oeurve or post-dinner with a
1 Wheel of Brie
Fresh Red Raspberries
White Oak Red Raspberry Fruit Spread
1. Slice Brie in half long ways.
2. Spread White Oak Red Rasberry Fruit spread over bottom half of the Brie, and replace the top.
3. Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint leaves. If desired, drizzle a raspberry dessert vinegar.
4. Allow the cheese to sit briefly so as to soften.
5. Serve on crackers, baguette, or by itself!