Ingredients 1 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper 3/4 cup chopped onion 3 cloves garlic, minced 2 tablespoons vegetable oil 2 (26 ounce) jars pasta sauce 1 teaspoon dried basil 1 (15 ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese 2 eggs 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat to 350 1. Cook the lasagna noodles in a large pot of boiling water for 10 minutes, or until al dente. Rinse with cold water, and drain 2. In a large saucepan, cook and stir mushrooms, green peppers, onion, and garlic in oil. Stir in pasta sauce and basil; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes. 3. Mix together ricotta, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, and eggs. 4. Spread 1 cup of white Oak Farm and Table tomato sauce of your choice into the bottom of a greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Layer 1/2 each, lasagna noodles, ricotta mix, sauce, and Parmesan cheese. Repeat layering, and top with remaining 2 cups mozzarella cheese. 5. Bake for 1 hour, uncovered, for 40 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Mediterranean Grilled Balsamic Chicken with Olive Tapenade
2 skinless, boneless chicken breast ¼ cup olive oil ¼ cup golden balsamic vinegar ⅛ cup Garlic Mustard 1½ tablespoons balsamic vinegar 3 cloves garlic, pressed or minced Juice of ½ lemon 1 heaping tablespoon chopped fresh herbs such as tarragon, rosemary or thyme 1 teaspoon kosher salt ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper Serve with your choice of White Oak Farm and Table's Non-GMO Black Olive Tapenade and chunks of feta cheese
Trim any extra fat from the chicken breasts and place in a bowl or a gallon size freezer bag.
In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, balsamic vinegars, mustard, garlic, lemon juice, herbs, and salt and pepper. Reserve half of the marinade and add the other half to the bowl or bag with the chicken. Marinate for at least 30 minutes up to overnight, turning occasionally.
When ready to grill, bring one side of an outdoor grill to high heat with the other side off.
Oil the grill grates well and drizzle the chicken breasts with more olive oil, then place the chicken breasts on the hot grill. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until grill marks appear, then flip the chicken and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Move the chicken to the cooler grates of the grill, cover, and cook for 10 minutes. Transfer a few tablespoons of the reserved marinade to another bowl and use it to baste the chicken with and flip. Continue cooking, basting, and flipping until the breasts have an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Move the chicken to the hot side of the grill to add more grill marks and color to the chicken breast but be sure to watch them so the balsamic marinade doesn't burn.The length of cooking time will depend up on the thickness of the breasts but you should count on the whole cooking time to be about 30 minutes.
Transfer the chicken to a platter and cover with a piece of aluminum foil and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve with your choice of White Oak Farm and Table's Non-GMO Black Olive Tapenade, chunks of feta cheese minced herbs and drizzle with any leftover marinade or olive oil.
Dump and Bake Salsa Chicken
Ingredients 2 lb. Chicken breasts, boneless skinless 1 (15 oz) canBlack beans 1 (14.4 oz) bagCorn, frozen kernels 1 tsp Garlic 1 (15 oz) canTomatoes, petite 1 cup of your choice of White Oak Farm and Table's Non-GMO Salsa 1 Salt and pepper 1/2 tsp Cumin
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Spray a large (9 x 13-inch) baking dish with cooking spray.
In the prepared dish, stir together frozen corn, black beans, diced tomatoes, ½ cup of salsa, garlic, and cumin.
Place chicken on top of corn mixture. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste.
Pour remaining ½ cup of salsa over chicken.
Cover tightly with foil and bake for approximately 45-60 minutes, or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees F. The total length of cooking time will vary depending on the size of your chicken breasts.
Remove chicken from dish and slice (or shred with two forks). Return to dish, stir to combine, and serve.
Almond Thumbprint Cookies
Ingredients 3/4 cup sliced blanched almonds, toasted and cooled 2/3 cup sugar 2/3 cup matzo cake meal 1/4 teaspoon salt 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly 1 large egg, lightly beaten 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/4 teaspoon almond extract 2 tbs of your choice of White Oak Farm and Table's Non-GMO preserves
Preheat to 350 1. Pulse almonds, sugar, matzo cake meal, and salt in a food processor until finely ground. (Be careful not to grind to a paste.) 2. Transfer to a bowl and stir in butter, egg, and extracts until combined well. Chill dough, covered, until firm, about 30 minutes. 3. Drop level tablespoons of dough 1 inch apart onto 2 ungreased baking sheets. Roll dough into balls, then chill until slightly firm, about 10 minutes. 4. Make a 1/2-inch-wide (1/3-inch-deep) indentation in center of each ball using your thumb, index finger, or the rounded end of a wooden spoon 5. Fill each indentation with 1/4 teaspoon jam and bake, 1 sheet at a time, until tops are pale golden and undersides are golden, 10 to 12 minutes 6. Transfer cookies to a rack and cool completely.
Butternut Squash Lasanga
Ingredients White Oak Farm and Table Butternut Squash Sauce 12 no-boil lasagna noodles 2 1/2 cups shredded whole-milk mozzarella cheese 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
Preheat to 375 degrees F. 1. Lightly butter a 13 by 9 by 2-inch glass baking dish. Spread 3/4 cup of the sauce over the prepared baking dish. 2. Arrange 3 lasagna noodles on the bottom of the pan. Spread 1/3 of the White Oak Farm and Table butternut squash sauce over the noodles. 3. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese. Drizzle 1/2 cup of sauce over the noodles. Repeat layering 3 more times. 4. Tightly cover the baking dish with foil and bake the lasagna for 40 minutes. 5. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses over the lasagna. 6. Continue baking uncovered until the sauce bubbles and the top is golden, 15 minutes longer. 7. Let the lasagna stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Red Raspberry Brie
1 Wheel of Brie Fresh Red Raspberries Mint leaves White Oak Raspberry Preserve
This is a simple and delicious European treat! Serve as an hors d'oeurve or post-dinner with a nice port.
1. Slice Brie in half long ways. 2. Spread White Oak Red Raspberry Fruit spread over bottom half of the Brie, and replace the top. 3. Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint leaves. If desired, drizzle a raspberry dessert vinegar. 4. Allow the cheese to sit briefly so as to soften. 5. Serve on crackers, baguette, or by itself!
Ingredients: 10 ounces pasta 1 jar of Whie oak farm and table Marinara Sauce 1 1/2 cups cream 1/4 cup green onion, chopped 2 Tablespoons fresh basil, chopped 2 cups shredded Italian cheeses (a combination of Mozzarella, Provolone, Parmesan and Romano)
1. In a large bowl combine the White Oak Farm and Table’s Marinara Sauce, cream, green onion, basil and 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese. Mix well. 2. Cook pasta according to directions. Drain and add to bowl with sauce. Toss until uniformly mixed. 3. Place pasta in a greased deep pie dish. Top with remaining cheese. 4.Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 20-30 minutes until pasta is heated and cheese is bubbly.
Blueberry Basil Salad Dressing
3 oz White Oak Farm and Table’s Blueberry Basil Jam (approximately 1/3 jar) 1/4 cup White Balsamic Vinegar 1 Small Shallot 3 Tbsp Honey 2 cups Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 Ice Cube
1. Chop shallots roughly, 2. Combine all ingredients except oil in a blender (the ice cube is a trick which helps the emulsification process. 3. Blend until smooth. 4. Add oil to blender no medium speed in slow steady stream being careful not to brake the emulsion. 5. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Chicken in creamy marinara sauce with Linguine
Ingredients: 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch strips 1 containers White Oak Farm and Table’s Marinara Pasta Sauce 1 package Linguine (9 oz.) 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream Parmesan Cheese Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions. 2. Heat oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; season with salt and ground black pepper. 3.Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet. 4. Pour our White Oak Farm and Table’s Marinara pasta sauce into same skillet; cook until heated through (do not boil). 5. Add chicken and cream; stir well. 6. Cook stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. 7. Toss with pasta. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
Ingredients: (16 ounce) package linguine pasta 1 teaspoon olive oil 1 onion, chopped 2 cloves garlic, minced 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil Salt and ground black pepper to taste 1 teaspoon lemon juice 1/3 cup red wine (optional) 30 cooked shrimp, shelled and deveined 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh mushrooms 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook the linguine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes; drain. 2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion and garlic until tender, about 5 minutes. 3. Season with Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper. 4. Stir in White Oak Farm and Table’s tomato basil pasta sauce; simmer for 1 to 2 minutes. 5. Add red wine and lemon juice; simmer for 5 minutes more. Stir shrimp and mushrooms into tomato mixture; cook and stir until mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes. 6. Serve sauce over linguine and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
More Coming Soon... Feel free to share how you incorporate White Oak Farm and Table products into your favorite recipes on our "Contact" page.